Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Alright! Alright! Enough already!

So... I wish I could say something like the dog ate the laptop charger, or the camera got run over...BUT...I can't. I apologize for the couple weeks with no updates. Madisyn has been on me to get new pictures up but its just been a busy couple weeks and hard to update between diaper changes sometimes. Its been a great couple weeks, filled with smiles and lots of goo goo and gah gah's. So...in an effort to dig myslef out of worst blogger dad in the history of blogging, here are some pics from the last couple weeks. And I promise...it won't be another two weeks before there are more.

Here's Madisyn with Great Great Gramma Vi. Only a hundred year age difference. Lookin' good...both of you!

4 comments:

Grampa and Gramma B. said...

That smile. . . those cheeks! Madisyn, how cute are you! We're glad you have some influence over your Daddy - that's an important thing for a girl to have! We can't wait to see you and your Mom and Dad again. Love to all!!

Jenny said...

They are great! All of them. I especially love 1, 3, and 4. Thanks for sharing. She looks so much older and it's only been two weeks!

Connellys said...

Thank goodness! I was wondering what you guys have been up to! She is a perfect combo of both her parents!

AJ said...

She's quite a doll.