Monday, January 14, 2008

Surf's Up Dude!

And for my next trick...walking around the coffee table. Madisyn 's getting pretty good at pulling herself up on things, coffee table, crib, entertainment system, and Mom and Dad's legs. Then just the other day, she decided it was time to get Amie's phone, which happened to be on the other end of the table. So...no she's table surfing. Walking a lot with Mom and Dad's assistance, and cruising behind the little car she got for Christmas. I'm sure it won't be long before her first steps. Crazy.


Lazy Sunday.

Madisyn...

doing her best Riley imitation (at the same time).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Madisyn.
I love your jacket. I have the same one. Walking? Pretty soon? You rock. I can't wait to see you. When are you going to come visit my new house?

The Wilsons said...

You're so cute! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!! Atlas is looking forward to having a little one in the house, about as much as us!!!

Connellys said...

I can't believe how much she looks like Amie these days! Such a cutie! Way to go on that walking, Madisyn!