Monday, December 8, 2008

Way behind.

Once again I've dropped the ball. My bad. I guess I'll all I can do now is as Carl Lewis did and try to make up for it. I know...its an uphill battle but here's a start.

A while back Lola (and Paul), Simon (and Jeni), and Madisyn (Brian, Amie and Courtney) went to the 'lighting ceremony' down on Broadway St. It was....cold to say the least. But the kiddies did great. They even went to their first art opening (as far as I know, Jeni and Paul can correct me if I'm wrong.) at Vacant. The kids loved seeing the horses and the live window displays were....well, kinda awkward. All three of the them did great and seemed to have a good time.

Contrary to what you may believe, these actaully are our kids as opposed to 3 kids from the 1920s.



"Serious guys....they're lights...I mean....C'mon on! It's freezing out here!"

No comments: