Sunday, February 25, 2007

Big Bro.

So I'm startin' to get the hang of this big brother thing. I like having a little sister around the house actually. She's got so much stuff I can steal from her room...stuffed animals...burp rags...clothes. Its GREAT! All in all it is pretty cool though. I keep an eye on her. Looking into the pack n' play to make sure she isn't getting into trouble, or lying next to her crib at night to make sure she doesn't sneak out when mom and dad are sleeping. (Mom likes it when I sleep in there too because she says she gets more room on the bed) Anyways...I'm gonna go play in all the snow in the backyard, talk to you later.

Oh yeah...way to go Jonathan and Jen....Coda's a cutie!

Riley


3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh Riles... you are such a good pup!

Grampa and Gramma B. said...

Riley, we sure are glad you're keeping an eye on Madi while your parents are sleeping!! (What new parents get any sleep??)

Jen said...

Hey guys, thanks for the shout out to Coda. I showed her the picture of Riley and she thinks he's a stud! When is she going to start sleeping??? haha...she wasn't too bad last night but I'm tired!
Oh yeah, that's a cute little girl you got there. Way to go!