Wednesday, February 14, 2007

There's no place like home!

Well, I'm out on my own now (Well, with my parents and Riley:) ! I got to come home from the hospital yesterday. It's a pretty cool house I get to live in now. I even get my own room! How cool is that! Although...there is this Riley guy they've been telling me about...he likes to hang out in there with me too. I think we'll get along great. He's going to watch out for me. Well, I'm hungry again, so I'm gonna go eat. Talk to you soon.

~ Madisyn ~

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hello Madisyn-
Finally, we get to see your beautiful eyes! We knew they had to be pretty with both your parents having cool eye color. Look at those lips... you and Reese surely could give some good kisses. Your room is way cool. I checked in out before you got here, and I am sure it looks even more awesome with you in it!
Keep the pictures coming. Can't wait to meet you. Only 23 days!
Love,
"Auntie" Jenny
Oh, and Reese says you look really pretty in green! :)

AJ said...

Brian, Amie, love this room -- you guys did a beautiful job. I'm sure Madisyn loves it too. Hopefully we'll get to see you all in the summer.