Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Oh Please No.

After seeing this...I was pretty frightened as to as to what my daughter's first words may be. It definitely made me think twice about using curse words when something doesn't quite go my way. However, as I thought more about it, the idea of Madisyn managing properties at 14 months and bringing in a little added income didn't sound too bad. Be warned...this video uses some bad language, so if you're watching it at work or in the presence of your own little one, you may want to turn down the volume.

The Landlord

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry everyone! My husband has an obsession with Will Farrell. He asked if he should take this off our sweet little blog...but I am letting him have his moment...he must think this is hilarious. :)

Anonymous said...

You spelled Ferrell wrong...and Yes, I do think its funny! Thanks for letting me leave it up. Love ya.

AJ said...

Ok Brian, you are certifiable.

Grampa and Gramma B. said...

Madi, we hope your Dad's sense of humor improves before you are 14 months! It would definately be to your advantage to listen to your Mom. . .

Yosh Meili said...

$%#@ing Awesome.

Jenny said...

You are funny. I can see you sitting there cracking up while watching it!