Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day!

There's been a lot of new mom's that have come into our lives over the last year. Happy 1st Mothers Day to all them from the Berggrens. And Happy Mothers Day to all the more experienced mom's out there too.

Our first mothers day was a nice, relaxing day.
Here's Madisyn and Mom catching a little nap in the afternoon.



Madisyn enjoying some time in the Rainforest.

Mom was still napping, but Madisyn and Dad watched the end of the golf tournament.
Never too early to start working on that golf scholarship.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, Aunt Amie! :)
Madisyn, I can't wait to come visit again and try out that cool playmat! You come see me soon.. I can't wait!
Love, Reese

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! I havnt dropped you a line in a while... hope all is well. I love the updates... she is a cutie!! Maybe we will see you next weekend!